The following transcripts have been compiled from original records obtained from previously held evidence that I, William Herbert Grigsby, have collected and kept in my possession that have remained unpublished up until this point in time. The purpose of the publication of these transcripts is to not only make this matter one of public interest, but also to create a curated, compiled, established back-up of these records in the event that the originals are somehow compromised, altered, or, otherwise destroyed.
As an editor's note, I repeatedly used the phrase "Thank you for stating that on record, your honor" as a way of highlighting the specific verbiage used by the Oakland County Probate Court in it's abusive rulings against my case in the above mentioned matter, as it currently stands, no respondent, nor defendant, has the legal recourse to object any ruling made by any court. I would also like to highlight my inability at times to finish certain sentences, as I was, and still currently am, labouring under the side effects of court-ordered psychiatric medication.
Recording #1 [Duration-1:46]
[0:00] Oakland County Probate Court- I will not remove her from this case
[0:02] William Herbert Grigsby- "Thank you for stating that on record, your honor"
[0:05] OCPC- Will you quit interrupting me? [...] She will stay here, if you're gonna handle this case yourself, then, you can. That's fine with me
[0:16] WHG- T-the Respondent moves for [...] to present my case, by myself, yes
[0:26] OCPC- Yeah, that's fine with me, I can tell you one thing, though [...] [INAUDIBLE]
[0:36] OCPC- And it says [...] [INAUDIBLE]
[0:37-0:58] OCPC- [INAUDIBLE]
[0:59] WHG- Just so the Respondent can state on the record, uh, the Respondent has not been served the report by the Court's appointed Guardian Ad Litem that states- [...]
[1:09] OCPC- Good point. So, you won't be served- [...]
[1:14] WHG- Thank you for stating that on the record, your honor
[1:16] OCPC- [...] I will allow you to sit right there and read it, and take notes, if you choose. Meanwhile, I'm gonna pass this case, so that I can handle the next case. And, you can- [...]
[1:29] WHG- When you say pass- would the Court like to say, on the record, when it says it would like to 'pass the case', what does it exactly mean?
[1:34] OCPC- I'm gonna put you to the side, you're gonna remain in the courtroom or out in the hallway, and, I'm gonna handle the next case, and then I'm gonna recall your case
[1:44] WHG- Okay, thank you
[END]
Recording #2 [Duration-2:41]
[0:01] William Herbert Grigsby- So, Ms. Orlando, what is your strategy for this proceeding today?
[0:06] Ms Orlando- It was like we talked about, uh, there's nothing I can do, because you wouldn't give me any information
[0:10] WHG- There's 'nothing you can do?' What specifically do you mean by that?
[0:15] MO- Cause you had already terminated our relationship
[0:17] WHG- No, uh that was not founded on. The Court would have to make that decision, it has the jurisdiction to do so
[0:22] Oakland County Probate Court- You know what sir? You're in the courtroom
[0:25] WHG- Yes, but we are not on record
[0:26] OCPC- You can't have conversations out loud in the courtroom, that everybody in the whole room can hear
[0:31] WHG- I understand that. But, there is- [...]
[0:34] OCPC- If you 'understood that', you wouldn't be talking the way you are
[0:37] WHG- But, there are, uh [...] since this [...]
[0:40] OCPC- You're interrupting me
[0:41] WHG- This hearing has not been [...] it is not on record. It is not currently being decided
[0:47] OCPC- Sir
[0:48] WHG- Yes
[0:50] OCPC- It-it's like being in a church, okay? You don't go talking and gabbing and stuff like that in a church. If you're gonna say something to somebody, keep it to yourself. Yourself, not out in the courtroom. I don't wanna hear another word from you. Not one more word.
[1:10] WHG- Thank you for stating that, sir
[1:12] OCPC- Did-do you understand what it means when I say 'I don't wanna hear one more word from you'?
[1:19] WHG- I do. But this hearing is not on record.
[1:22] OCPC- You don't or you wouldn't be talking right now
[1:24] WHG- Would you like to state that this hearing is still on record?
[1:29] OCPC- It is not on the record, sir- [...]
[1:30] WHG- Okay, thank you
[1:31] OCPC- It's off
[1:32-1:46] OCPC- [INAUDIBLE]
[1:48] WHG- So, yeah, uh, since you state that you have no way of presenting a legal argument, what exactly are you- [...]
[1:54] OCPC- Will you keep your voice down? I don't wanna listen to you. I don't wanna hear you speak until it's your turn to speak when your hearing is called. Do not talk- [...]
[2:09] WHG- May I take this conversation outside then?
[2:10] OCPC- Pardon?
[2:11] WHG- May I take this conversation outside then?
[2:13] OCPC- Yeah, but you'll have to leave the report inside
[2:18] WHG- Is there a statute, or, a specific case law that states specifically that, that is the case?
[2:25] OCPC- It's a confidential file, and the Court is allowed to keep it. Confidential files are confidential
[2:31] WHG- The Respondent would like to state that [...]
[2:37] OCPC- Alright, call a Deputy
[2:40] WHG- Okay
[END]
Recording #3 [Duration-4:58]
[0:01] William Herbert Grigsby- I would like to state that these are my legal documents, uh, in the courtroom. Since you have stated that, uh, I cannot take this paper-the report from the Guardian Ad Litem, that, uh, pertains to my case. Since you have stated that I cannot take it outside of the courtroom, even though-
[0:16] Oakland County Probate Court- [INAUDIBLE] report from the Guardian Ad Litem?
[0:18] WHG- The one that the court ordered to be presented before the court
[0:23] OCPC- There's no Guardian Ad Litem report in that file
[0:28] WHG- Interesting, thank you for stating that. Since you have said that I cannot take this report, that has been given to me by the court, outside-
[0:38] OCPC- I gave it to you, I had it handed to you. Deputy, there's an orange confidential file-
[0:48] WHG- I would like to state that I have not reviewed it, [...] it has not been served upon me-
[0:52] OCPC- [INAUDIBLE]
[0:53] Officer #1- Hold on
[0:56] OCPC- He's gonna give me a hard time about me saying he can't-
[0:58] WHG- The court has stated, uh, off the record that I am not allowed to review-
[1:02] OCPC- Deputy, would you, please, get the confidential file, and then escort him out into the lobby where he can sit, until he's done sitting and doing whatever it is he wants to do
[1:15] WHG- And I would like to state again, may I talk to my legal- my court appointed legal
[1:20] OCPC- You fired [INAUDIBLE]
[1:26] Petitioner- *sigh*
[1:27] OCPC- Yeah that's what I want. It's staying in here
[1:28] WHG- Yes
[1:29] OCPC- I want that to stay in here
[1:32] WHG- Thank you for stating that
[1:34] OCPC- He's giving me a hard time. He wanted to take it out of the courtroom
[1:38] WHG- Only because-I would like to state only because the court has decided, uh, since-I'm talking legal strategy with my court appointed counsel, uh, since that report that you have in your hands, uh, officer (Rochwal?)
[1:54] Officer 1- (Rochwal?)
[1:55] WHG- (Rochwal?), since, uh, the court has decided
[1:59] OCPC- Deputy, you don't need to listen to any explanation, just put him out in the lobby
[2:05] WHG- This-
[2:06] OCPC- Take him out to the lobby
[2:07] WHG- This proceeding-uh, there is no proceeding, there is nothing on the record specifically stating for the purposes of my records-
[2:14] O1(Rochwal?)- *Silences WHG*
[2:14] WHG- Okay
[2:15] OCPC- [INAUDIBLE] interfering with court, deputy
[2:17] WHG- Would you like to state that there is a record currently going on right now?
[2:21] OCPC- The record is not on
[2:22] WHG- Okay
[2:23] OCPC- But we do have [INAUDIBLE] cause you're not obeying any direction I'm giving you-
[2:29] WHG- May I talk to my legal counsel-my court appointed legal counsel
[2:34] Officer 2- Sir, come on out this courtroom
[2:34] WHG- Okay
[2:36] O2- Please come with us
[2:37] WHG- Ms. Orlando?
[2:38] OCPC- If you're comfortable, and only as long as you're comfortable
[2:47] WHG- Where may I talk to my legal counsel?
[2:50] O2- You can just have a seat right out here when she comes out of the courtroom, then you can talk to her
[2:53] WHG- Okay, and, how do I indicate that I'm done talking to my legal counsel?
[2:57] O2- Um, you can ask your-
[3:00] O1 (Rochwal?)- Whenever you wanna stop
[3:01] WHG- Okay
[3:02] O2- Just have a seat over there
[3:03] WHG- Okay'
[3:04-3:05] O2- [INAUDIBLE]
[3:06] WHG- I would like to state that I have no intention on physically harming or being verbally abusive to my legal counsel
[3:11] O2- Okay
[3:12] O1 (Rochwal?)- Perfect
[3:16] WHG- So, since you've stated that you don't have any evidence, or, anything like that to present before the court, would you like to state that [...] whether or not you support my intention to submit evidence to the court, or, raise objections as I see fit?
[3:38] Ms. Orlando- When you terminate the relationship with me, my duties stop. You told me three times-
[3:45] WHG- Uh, but again-
[3:46] MO- So, my duties stopped, I did not develop a strategy. Because you did not want to provide me any information. So, therefore, I do not have a strategy today, you've told judge O'Brien you didn't want me. So, if you have a question on how you're gonna represent yourself-
[4:00] WHG- No, that's not [...] what I wanted to ask-
[4:03] MO- You fired me
[4:04] WHG- *sigh* Again-
[4:05] MO- So, there is no attorney-client privilege
[4:06] WHG- I am not saying- this isn't a question about attorney-client privilege, what I'm asking is, would you-do you support [...] you are still, legally, according to the record, which, the record stopped, the judge has decided that-well, the court has decided that, it would not terminate the relationship, or my motion-grant my motion to waive my right to assistance of counsel. Because of that, you, on paper, are still my legal counsel. The court has not decided my motion
[4:37] MO- What's your question?
[4:38] WHG- Do you support my ability to submit evidence, and, do you support my ability to raise objections as I see fit?
[4:46] MO- Absolutely
[4:47] WHG- That's all I wanted to know
[4:48] MO- You can handle the case any way you want
[4:49] WHG- Thank you, that's all I wanted to know. *To Rochwal?* I'm done
[4:54] O1 (Rochwal?)- Okay
[END]
Recording #4 [Duration-0:23]
[0:01] William Herbert Grigsby- Since the court has paused my case-
[0:04] Oakland County Probate Court- I'm not addressing you-
[0:05] WHG- Oh, I understand-
[0:06] OCPC- I don't talk to people in the gallery
[0:08] WHG- Uh, I'm not currently in the gallery, I'm currently-
[0:10] OCPC- Sir, no one's supposed to be talking to the judge outside of their case, okay? Nobody
[0:19] WHG- Interesting, thank you for telling me that.
[END]
Recording #5 [Duration-3:20]
[0:10] William Herbert Grigsby- Your honor, in the interest of time for both parties, uh, could the court please hear our case?
[0:18] Oakland County Probate Court- How many times do I have to tell you sir? Do not address me until I address you. Sit down-
[0:27] WHG- Is there a specific statute or case law that the-
[0:30] OCPC- Or get out of the courtroom
[0:31] WHG- That the court would like to cite to the respondent for those purposes?
[0:38] OCPC- I'm gonna hold you in contempt if you don't stop. There's all kinds of rules and statutes that say I'm in charge of the decorum inside this courtroom. That I control when cases are called, and the mode, order, and, interrogation of witnesses-
[0:59] WHG- Mhm, I understand
[1:00] OCPC- Not somebody who gets up, and chooses-Y'know what? Put us on the record right now please
[1:06] WHG- Please
[1:07] OCPC- We are-we are reluctantly on the record in the case of William Herbert Grigsby, case number 2024-419928-GA. Which, I have attempted, without success, several times, to temporarily pass on, while, Mr. Grigsby-
[1:38] WHG- Thank you for stating that on rec- thank you for stating that on record, your honor
[1:41] OCPC- [...] Had the opportunity to review the psychological report, that was ordered to be prepared on behalf of the court. Mr. Grigsby, for the last twenty minutes to half an hour, has repeatedly interrupted the court-
[1:59] WHG- Thank you for stating that on record, your honor
[2:00] OCPC- Over the court-
[2:01] Petitioner- You're going to be put in jail, be quiet
[2:02] OCPC- For the record, that is Mr. Grigsby in the background. I have told Mr. Grigsby repeatedly, that I'm- when I'm ready to call his case, I will call it. He insists on speaking loudly, to me-
[2:20] WHG- Thank you for stating that on the record, your honor
[2:22] OCPC- In open court, despite the fact that I've repeatedly told him, until I call his case, back on the record, I'm instructing him not to address me. I am trying to move on to another case-
[2:37] WHG- Thank you for stating that on the record, your honor
[2:39] OCPC- And, I am ordering Mr. Grigsby, in fact, I already have-
[2:45] WHG- Thank you for stating that on the record, your honor
[2:47] OCPC- To sit down and be quiet, or, to leave the courtroom. He continues to speak out and interrupt the court-
[2:59] WHG- Thank you for stating that on the record your honor
[3:01] OCPC- And, I am about to hold him in contempt of court for disobeying an order from this court
[3:09] WHG- Would the Court like to state a specific case law, or, statute regarding that decision of the court?
[3:15] OCPC- Alright, I'm holding you in contempt
[3:18] WHG- Thank you, your honor, I'll wait for the bailiffs to get here
[END]
Recording #6 [Duration-0:32]
[0:01] Oakland County Probate Court- [...] Until he promises to keep his mouth shut his mouth, and to not interrupt the court- until the court calls his case
[0:10] William Herbert Grigsby- Would the Court like to state whether or not-
[0:12] OCPC- Please take Mr. Grigsby into custody, he is now under arrest-
[0:17] WHG- For civil contempt? For civil contempt?
[0:20] OCPC- [...] In open court, and I have found him to be in violation of my orders to stop interrupting court, and he won't-
[0:27] WHG- Thank you for stating that on the record, your honor
[0:29] OCPC- If you would please, place him under arrest. On-
[END]
Recording #7 [Duration-0:45]
[0:01] Oakland County Probate Court- What kind- what does it take to take him down there deputy?
[0:04] Officer #1 (Rochwal?)- Court paperwork
[0:06] OCPC- You need an order for me?
[0:08] O1 (Rochwal?)- Yes
[0:10] William Herbert Grigsby- Would the Court like to state whether or not, on the record, if it would like to file paperwork?
[0:13] OCPC- I'll hold my decision on whether to jail him until after we finally get to his case. Okay? Can you stand by, just to keep him from getting out of line again?
[0:27] O1 (Rochwal?)- Yeah *to WHG* Sir, there's no recording in here
[0:33] OCPC- Is he recording?
[0:34] Petitioner- Yes
[0:35] WHG- I would like to state- the respondent would like to state, on the record-
[0:38] OCPC- Take his phone
[0:40] WHG- The Respondent would like to state on the record that it intends to challenge, In re Public Act 267-
[END]
Recording #8 [Duration-0:38]
[0:01] William Herbert Grigsby- The court used it's-
[0:02] Officer 1 (Rochwal?)- No, there's no recording inside of this courthouse
[0:05] Officer 3- Yeah, you gotta turn that off
[0:07] WHG- Well, as I stated on the record in my case-
[0:10] O3- You gotta turn that off, you're recording. You need to turn that off
[0:13] WHG- I intend to challenge, uh, In re Public Act-
[0:15] O3- You need to turn that off
[0:16] O1 (Rochwal?)- I gave that back to you-
[0:17] WHG- Okay, [I'll] turn it off-turn it off
[0:19] O3- Hold on, listen to me. That's what got you in trouble in the court, okay? You're not listening to what you're being told *silences WHG*
[0:30] WHG- Go ahead, go ahead
[0:31] O3- Slow your roll, the judge was trying to talk. You'll get your turn to talk in the courtroom, okay?-
No comments:
Post a Comment